Sunday, 3 April 2011

Engagement Ring Bling and Shoe Shots Galore!










Erik & Nancy exchanged vows at the NJ State Museum, and it was one of the most intimate ceremonies I've witnessed. Once they said I Do, the celebration continued at the Mariott Hotel in Trenton where everyone, and I do mean everyone, started busting out their dance moves. Before the big day, the couple created one of the best reception music play lists I've ever heard.;which makes sense, as Erik and Nancy are musicians, and play in the same band.

After submitting this to be featured, I was asked by the Savvy Scoop to show off more of my engagement ring and shoe photos from this (and one other). They wanted the details, and I was happy to oblige!

For the shoe shots (above and below), I like to shoot creating negative space in my images. In my mind, it keeps things interesting! So when I saw a window with curtains (allowing a bit of light to shine through), I thought this would be the perfect spot to shoot the ivory peep-toe heels.[via]